Explore the beautiful nature of Mayon Volcano
BICOL TOUR 2019 (DIY TOUR)
Here’s a summary of my 5D/4N in Bicol with my family! Join me as I explore the beautiful nature of Mayon Volcano and other tourist spots in Bicol Province! ✨
Sharing with you the summary of our itinerary, experience, and entrance fees:
📍Mirisbiris Garden and Nature Center (FREE ENTRANCE but I think there’s already a fee if prenup purposes etc.)
– You can bring food and have a picnic anywhere just be responsible enough of your trash.
– The place is not that crowded when we went there.
📍Kawa-Kawa Hill and Natural Park / Bambusetum (FREE ENTRANCE)
– This is a must-visit place every Holy week since it has the stations of the cross + it’s a good hiking (somehow) experience also since after a long walk, it’s worth the overlooking view upstairs!
– We also tried here the strawberry chili ice cream for P15 only!
📍Sumlang Lake (P20 per head / P25 for Senior Citizen and PWD)
– This is one of my fave since there are many Instagram worthy areas here! They are also super cute with Halo-Halo + the enchanting view of Mayon!
📍Cagsawa Ruins (P20 for adult / P10 for children below 7 years old)
– Your Bicol Tour will never be complete if you can’t get here since this is a historical landmark where you can enjoy the scenic view of Mayon Volcano.
– There are a lot of photographers there and the fee is just a tip! We just used the phone and it’s super worth it for the pictures since my angle shots are really nice!
– There are a lot of souvenir shops (keychains, shirts, snacks) here where you can buy your pasalubong!
📍Sula Bridge (FREE ENTRANCE since it’s just the road)
– This place is perfect for your Instagram feed too! Just be careful enough since along the road he just I mean literally, he was just passing by so there were trucks, cars, etc.
📍Cagraray Eco Park (P25/person)
– This is where the amazing amphitheater is located and it’s probably the signature spot of the park!
📍Stella Maris Chapel (This is already included sa Cagraray Eco Park entrance fee)
– A popular venue for weddings because of its breathtaking view! My dream wedding church! hehe
📍Pinamuntugan Island (NO ENTRANCE FEE)
– We rented a boat which costs P3,000 perfect for our family size (10-15pax) then free of charge cottages + we are so lucky since we are just people that time so solo island island hehe
– You must bring your food with you since there is no grocery store but you can cook there of course with the use of improvised stoves like wood etc. (island life hehe)
– Tip! You must leave the island before 12noon since the hhigh tide so there is a possibility that you cannot leave the island immediately.
📍Vanishing Island (NO ENTRANCE FEE)
– Super nice because the water is clear then there are floating huts which are for free so perfect for picture purposes!
📍Mayon ATV Adventure (Price ranges from P499-P1,850 because it depends on your chosen trail)
– A must-try experience when you go to Bicol which is really perfect for adventurous people! One good thing is that there is staff who can assist you all throughout the way + super patient and accommodating staff!
– Then after, they have a clean-up kit (alcohol, tissue) so this is really a plus points for me!
So, what are you waiting for? Mark your calendar now and make sure to include Bicol in your travel bucket list! Tag your travel buddies! 💛🚖